[coreboot] [dbm690t] The new acpi table doesn't seem to be correct.

Rudolf Marek r.marek at assembler.cz
Tue May 12 12:59:31 CEST 2009

Bao, Zheng wrote:
> It seems that you are right.
> This error comes up when we add HAVE_HIGH_TABLES in k8/Config.lb
>
> The payload I use is filo which is somehow old. Do I have to use the
> SeaBios?

Not have to. It should work like this too. Maybe you can try with some debug
level - Seabios will maybe complain about acpi too. (it relocates just the RSDP,
but in your case you have some there) Maybe it is wrong...

To me it seems that the RSDP which is orginal from Coreboot, points to some
bogus place. Maybe using SeaBIOS will fix that, because SeaBIOS rewrites the
RSDP pointer.

Check/compare the table addresses in the serial debug messages and from
Linux/Seabios.

Rudolf