[coreboot] qemu, v2, latest

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Tue May 12 21:11:16 CEST 2009

>> I'll just have coreboot dump the first 32 bytes of memory at entry
>> point to make sure it's what I think it is.
>>
>> If you can test latest coreboot with latest qemu I'd be interested.
> It triple faults for me too.  I was using 0.9.1, and I downloaded 0.10.4.

Has anyone tried CONFIG_COMPRESS=0 lately?  Is there some trick to
getting it to work?

It dies where it normally uncompresses.  I wanted to try it for debugging.

coreboot-2.0.0-r4277M-GRUB2 Tue May 12 13:07:12 MDT 2009 starting...
Copying coreboot to RAM.
Copying image to RAM.

Jumping to image.

Thanks,