[coreboot] [flashrom] report error on flashrom read

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri May 15 17:38:41 CEST 2009

On 15.05.2009 17:32, Uwe Hermann wrote:
> Why should we even care about spam? That's what spamfilters are used
> for, I'm sure everyone uses some of them already anyway.

If there archives, I want them to be spam-free. The difference between
now (alias) and the proposal (public list) is that the spam filter would
have to run on the server instead.

> The current non-public mail alias get spam _also_ FWIW, so there's
> no difference there either...

For a simple alias, a server-side spam filter is also desirable, but it
is not an absolute must as for a public mailing list.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/