[coreboot] hello there.

blah blah hellomad.madrasi.bs at gmail.com
Wed May 20 09:38:17 CEST 2009

hello there,
this is paul, this is my first mail to the mailing list. i been using linux
for a few years now. and linux is now my primary OS. i would like to install
coreboot. i have installed coreboot seeing the documentation found in the
wiki page for the ASUS motherboard. but i would also like to install it in
my laptop. and to be honest i am less than -100 in electronics and the level
of programming knowledge needed to run coreboot on my laptop. my laptop is
HP Compaq c734tu and after going to freenode's #coreboot channel i found
myself more miserable. isn't there a single way i can find to see and get
coreboot run in my laptop. i did product my lspci output. the pastebin url
of the detailed output is here http://pastebin.ca/1428226
please take a look and tell me where am i? and also how far am i from
installing coreboot in this laptop and also how far is coreboot from getting
installed in this laptop.
thank you.
p.s. sorry for using the webmail interface. this is a temporarily setup on
the laptop with debian squeeze, so haven't configured the mail client.
appologise for the HTML form of mail sent. thanks again. newbie here so i
guess errors will be excused if not forgiven, just too curious/anxious to
run coreboot on laptop.