[coreboot] hello there.

blah blah hellomad.madrasi.bs at gmail.com
Wed May 20 09:38:17 CEST 2009

hello there,
this is paul, this is my first mail to the mailing list. i been using linux
for a few years now. and linux is now my primary OS. i would like to install
coreboot. i have installed coreboot seeing the documentation found in the
wiki page for the ASUS motherboard. but i would also like to install it in
my laptop. and to be honest i am less than -100 in electronics and the level
of programming knowledge needed to run coreboot on my laptop. my laptop is
HP Compaq c734tu and after going to freenode's #coreboot channel i found
myself more miserable. isn't there a single way i can find to see and get
coreboot run in my laptop. i did product my lspci output. the pastebin url
of the detailed output is here http://pastebin.ca/1428226
please take a look and tell me where am i? and also how far am i from
installing coreboot in this laptop and also how far is coreboot from getting
installed in this laptop.
thank you.
regards
paul
p.s. sorry for using the webmail interface. this is a temporarily setup on
the laptop with debian squeeze, so haven't configured the mail client.
appologise for the HTML form of mail sent. thanks again. newbie here so i
guess errors will be excused if not forgiven, just too curious/anxious to
run coreboot on laptop.