[coreboot] (no subject)

Joshua McDowell JMcDowell at ISSISolutions.com
Wed May 20 10:19:22 CEST 2009

  It is currently unknown to me if flashrom supports this motherboard.  Flashrom is what I planned to try and use, but I can't get etherboot to boot the same 2.6 kernel/initramfs combo package that I built.  Even though a new node with a much newer version of etherboot boots the same .ebi image just fine.  I think older versions of etherboot are broken with 2.6 kernels.
  The chips are soldered onto the mother board, they are not socketed.  Which means they used "lbflash" to get linux bios on them to start with.

  I do have the factory bios image.
  I am currently trying to netboot the nodes, but they will not netboot, and I think that is related to brokenness in older etherboot.

  Thanks in advance.

Joshua McDowell
  - Lead integrator

Sent from my Blackberry