[coreboot] Uh oh, looks like trouble...

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Wed May 20 19:56:46 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Joshua McDowell
<jmcdowell at issisolutions.com> wrote:

>  Now I am confused, because when you say something like "IB" I think
> "Infiniband".

I just wanted to be sure that the InfniBand flash memory was not
playing into this in any way.

>I assume this is a typo and you meant lbflash.  It comes
> into it, because I know they used it to put Linux BIOS onto these
> boards.  lbflash is dead, and cannot be raised from the dead, so I
> turned to flashrom, which doesn't work with these boards.

What are these boards?

If you had lbflash source,  we might find the flash write enable magic
and put it into flashrom. But to start, would be good to know what the
boards are.

ron