[coreboot] Uh oh, looks like trouble...

Joshua McDowell jmcdowell at issisolutions.com
Wed May 20 20:37:16 CEST 2009

  I don't know if any of this will help..  But I am posting it anyway..
I also have a call into Intel's Advanced HPC ( EPSD ) division for more
answers.  Maybe they can help, maybe not.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/56213

http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-mtd/2005-February/011990.html

https://dev.openwrt.org/browser/trunk/target/linux/brcm-2.4/files/arch/mips/bcm947xx/nvram_linux.c?rev=15242

http://git.denx.de/u-boot/include/flash.h

  I am being as pro active as I can, hardly understanding what it is
exactly that you need.  Outside an exact white paper from Intel.
Anything I can do, I am willing to help move this along.  In the mean
time, I am going to try to read the man page that I found for lbflash
since I have it.  It's hardly a solution I would want to rely on though.

 Thanks,

 Joshua McDowell