[coreboot] coreboot for VX800+Nano

bari bari at onelabs.com
Tue May 26 05:13:39 CEST 2009

Konsstantin Lazarev wrote:
> Thank you, Bari, for youe response.
> I have fiollowing questions:
> 1. May I count on this release during next week? I have very tught
> schedule for this project.

Yes. But, the version to go public will need some work.

> 2. Does coreboot support output to UART ports in vx800?

I haven't tried the patch yet on actual hardware myself. It was
definitely working on a vx800 dev board. UART support should be simple
since serial debug is they way coreboot was developed on this board. I
can't tell you if that dev board used the vx800 uarts or an external
uart. Maybe someone else that climbed through the patch can tell you more.