[coreboot] status of coreboot on Asus A8N-E

Andy Jakobs andyjakobs at gmx.de
Tue May 26 21:05:59 CEST 2009

Hello Uwe,

I would bring this topic "up" again and kindly ask you, if had some time
looking at the A8N-E board.

Is there any way forward planned on your side for this board yet?

I am honestly waiting for a running coreboot on A8N-E since ~two years.
A lot of little (or better big) steps were made to get each component of
the board running. But unfortunately no "breakthrough" so far... meaning
I can't use it for daily work yet.

Please don't get me wrong - I know that you and all the other devs are
doing difficult and time intensive work on the whole coreboot project.

So I want to thank all of you for this hard work!

Salutations,
Andy