[coreboot] Product support

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sat May 30 14:31:13 CEST 2009

David Mackney wrote:
> On 29.05.2009 15:08, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
>> On 20.05.2009 14:50, david mackney wrote:
>>
>>> From my perspective, it would be desirable if you would embrace
>>> products from Zotac and J&W, both companies  produce products
>>> which are pushing the next generation of computer builds.
>>>

>> Please tell us which boards (name, URL) you want to see supported.
>>

> J&W minix780G-SP128MB. To be used with AMD Calisto.

The AMD Callisto should not be a problem. Our AMD CPU support is up-to-date.
The AMD 780G chipset is not supported yet, but AMD are working on it and
I heard the code is ready for release and just needs an OK from the
lawyer team.

> Zotac GeForce 9300-ITX WiFi. To be used with Intel E5200 cpu

The CPU seems to be supported in coreboot
The GeForce 9300 chipset is not supported because we can't get any docs
for it. If you have contacts at NVidia who can release specifications
and programming guides for the GeForce 9300, please tell them we'd like
to support that chipset if we get the docs.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
http://www.hailfinger.org/