[coreboot] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: arima hdama problem]]]

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 23:34:02 CET 2009

On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 4:23 PM, Hugh Greenberg <hng at lanl.gov> wrote:

> Myles,
>
> Everything seems to be working well.  I had one sporadic hang while testing
> at what looked to be at the same place as the initial first hang.  That was
> the only instance since I moved to gcc 3.4. We were testing so many things
> that I don't remember the exact scenario.   I'm satisfied though.  If I see
> it happening again, I'll try to capture it and send it to you.

Sounds good.  I'd be interested in whether or not it hangs with the newer
gcc still, too.  Since everything else is working, it would be nice to know
if that's really an issue.

> You deserve a medal for this.  Thanks a lot.

No problem.  Would you mind sending svn diff from your working tree so I can
make a patch?  I've lost track of which patches you're using.

Thanks,
Myles