[coreboot] [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: arima hdama problem]]]

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 01:06:28 CET 2009

> Yes, it is still hanging occasionally with a newer gcc.
Too bad.  Occasionally like 1-in-3?  I don't have any idea what the compiler
would have to do with non-deterministic hangs.

> I thought I put
> all the debug stuff back in, but I apparently didn't get it all.   Below
> is the output.  I will put the remaining debug statements back in for
> this hang again and send the output.
OK.  The other thing to find out is if you still need the "Forcing Type 1"
hack.  Everything else is nearly trivial since it only affects your board,
and you've tested it.

Thanks,
Myles