[coreboot] [URGENT] FOSDEM DevRoom on Saturday 6th of February 2010?

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Sun Nov 22 13:46:50 CET 2009

On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 01:13:21PM +0100, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger wrote:
> On 22.11.2009 12:56, Luc Verhaegen wrote:
> > Carl-Daniel Hailfinger, Peter Stuge, Rudolf Marek are all going to be
> > there, and that means that there is enough response from some prominent
> > developers for me to go ahead and request a devroom.
> >

> It would be great if the devroom was on Saturday.
>
> Regards,
> Carl-Daniel

Yeah, that is the plan, and either i get the whole thing denied
(unlikely) or we will have coreboot on saturday and X.org on sunday.

The real big question mark for me is whether i get this as two different
places, in which case, i have a lot more work, or i get the easy way out
and can just keep my stuff (powercables/plugs, posters) in one room.

So you do not have to worry there, either we get the devroom, or we
don't, either way you can have sunday morning off :)

Luc Verhaegen.