[coreboot] vBIOS

Eric S. Perkins eric.perkins at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 16:59:13 CET 2009

Hi All-

I was researching another topic the other day and ran across Coreboot, and was impressed by the project. Typically I speak on topics in the Server consolidation space, virtualization and various hypervisors but the project got me thinking. Check out my article which ties in Coreboot (and other opensource projects similar) to virtualization and leave a comment or help further the discussion! Please leave your first name or initals with your comment so we can keep track through the discussion. :)

Eric S. Perkins
eric.perkins at gmail.com