[coreboot] kbuild troubles

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Sun Oct 11 08:03:17 CEST 2009

Am Sonntag, den 11.10.2009, 04:55 +0200 schrieb Peter Stuge:
> Do we change confdata.c to not include unset booleans - or do we
> change every #ifdef to #if ? I like the latter.
This is changed from upstream kconfig,which doesn't set unset booleans,
so #ifdef works. Ron convinced me that #if is better than #ifdef, for
such nice things like

which fit in more nicely than the separate layer of preprocessing
statements (among other things).

Unfortunately, we either have to change newconfig, or wait until it's
gone, or do "#if defined(CONFIG_FOO) && (CONFIG_FOO == 1)" in the