[coreboot] coreboot hangs on my AMD fam10 board (updatedebugmessage).

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Mon Oct 12 16:42:38 CEST 2009

On 12.10.2009 16:28, Myles Watson wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 7:44 PM, Bao, Zheng <Zheng.Bao at amd.com> wrote:
>> Ping. What is the way to solve this?
> Could you test a few things to make sure we understand what's broken?
> 1. Try a single-processor build and see if it still fails.
> 2. Try not compressing your coreboot_ram.

IIRC the problem ist not coreboot_ram, but coreboot_apc, so please do
not compress coreboot_apc and use a dualcore processor (more cores may
contribute to the problem). That could serve as a hack to get things going.

Developer quote of the week:
"We are juggling too many chainsaws and flaming arrows and tigers."