[coreboot] Help test SeaBIOS USB ohci keyboard

Kevin O'Connor kevin at koconnor.net
Sun Oct 18 06:16:24 CEST 2009

Hi,

The latest SeaBIOS git has some basic support for ohci usb keyboards.
I've successfully tested this on (a modified) qemu.  However, I don't
have any real hardware with OHCI that coreboot supports.

I would appreciate help testing this on real hardware.

I've placed a precompiled coreboot payload of the latest SeaBIOS git
is at:

http://linuxtogo.org/~kevin/SeaBIOS/test/bios.bin.elf-20091018

BTW, the ohci keyboard support has the same caveats as the uhci
support:

- not all keys are mapped (eg, no numeric keypad)
- no keyboard auto-repeat
- no keyboard led support
- if one types fast, they may see dup keys or missing keys
- no hub support (keyboard must be directly attached)
- usb bandwidth is not optimized (no scheduling)

Thanks,
-Kevin