[coreboot] P6T

Master Mkl mastermkl at hotmail.fr
Tue Oct 27 04:42:36 CET 2009

Hello folks!
You are doing a great job!

I buy a ASUS P6T (socket1366) with a broken VT-d. (VT-x Okay: vmx on) core i7 920.

I'd like to know if your project is still quite active, if you plan to support this motherboard, and if you are able to support VT-d.

If yes, when?

Also if yes, and required, I could first give you a root access to a shell on this computer.

Then could I simply cross over EHCI USB Debug port to another computer USB port for debug purpose?

Thanks in advance for your answer,
Best Regards,
Nouveau! Découvrez le Windows phone Samsung Omnia II disponible chez SFR.