[coreboot] VGA output on dbm690t platform

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Sat Sep 26 21:03:07 CEST 2009

Hi 项宇,

On 16.09.2009 09:59, 项宇 wrote:
>    I am porting coreboot to an amd dbm690t-like platform recently, but the
> vga is not work。
>    My board have no video memory onboard, i am not sure whether coreboot
> support vga output in amd dbm690t board if there is no video memory(use
> main memory only),can anyone tell me this?

I have a Asus M2A-VM board (690G/SB600) which is very similar to the
dbm690t (more DIMM slots and socket AM2 instead of S1g1).
VGA output (analog VGA and DVI) works fine. My board uses main memory
for video. I had to include the VBIOS in the CBFS and then it worked fine.

If you have a patch for your board, please send it to the list so we can
take a look. Even if the patch is not ready, it will help us find the
problem on your board.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--