[coreboot] DL145 G1 with dual dualcore CPU using coreboot ?

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 6 12:11:40 CEST 2010

Am Freitag, den 06.08.2010, 12:58 +0300 schrieb Andrew:
> 06.08.2010 12:52, Oskar Enoksson пишет:
> > What happens if I can't boot? Do I have to buy some hardware flash
> > programming dongle?
> Yes, of course. But it'll be better to buy (or ask in some PC service)
> spare 4Mbit LPC flash

Oskar, did not you write in your original message, that you have several
of these boards? So you already have spare chips. If something goes
wrong with A, just boot one of the working boards (B), hot swap the
chips (A in B) and reprogram A again and try again. (Works also the
other way around.) Just be careful to always have a working board.

Thanks,

Paul