[coreboot] [commit] r5686 - trunk/util/sconfig

Stefan Reinauer stefan.reinauer at coresystems.de
Mon Aug 9 14:41:33 CEST 2010

 On 8/9/10 2:16 PM, Peter Stuge wrote:
> repository service wrote:
>> non-root devices are not supposed to be accessed outside of
>> static.c except by walking the tree.
> Hmm, how does this fit with the gx2/lx code that looks for 5536, or
> if it was the other way around?

All device operations within coreboot are done by walking the device
tree. No devices except the root node are externally referenced.

BTW: Sorry for breaking the tree, I tested the change long ago when I
implemented it, and then again in a tree without "WARNINGS_ARE_ERRORS".
Looking into those lost devices (which potentially indicates a bug in
sconfig or devicetree.cb)

Stefan