[coreboot] [PATCH] Gigabyte MA785GMT support
paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Aug 13 10:54:44 CEST 2010
Am Freitag, den 13.08.2010, 15:50 +0800 schrieb Qing Pei Wang:
> the attach file added the support of Gigabyte MA785GMT mainboard.
thank you. These are great news.
> the details of the hardware configuration can be found at
> a breif configuration is:
> 1. CPU:Support for AM3 processors: AMD PhenomTM II processor/ AMD
> Athlon™ II processor
> 2. North Bridge: AMD 785G
> 3. South Bridge: AMD SB710
> 4: Super IO : ITE8718F
> The mainboard has two bios flashchip. Coreboot ROM should be flashed
> into the M_BIOS(which means main bios).
1. Did you set up a Wiki page for this board where you describe what is
working and what is not?
2. Could you also mention in the commit message if there are any missing
3. What payloads and GNU/Linux distribution did you test the system
4. Could you attach the logs please.
5. Could you compare the system running coreboot with the proprietary
> signed-off-by Wang Qing Pei <wangqingpei at gmail.com>
I think »:« is needed after S-o-b. But I do not know the commit script.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the coreboot