[coreboot] Coreboot and stand alone filo

Masoud Fatollahy masoudf at t2data.se
Wed Aug 18 22:24:37 CEST 2010

thanks again,

Now i have tested it with the new FILO together with coreboot and
payloadlib, but get the same result. I can see that coreboot writing the
table with the signature (LBIO) on  address: 0x00000500, but FILO can't find
this signature when it search the address range.

what should i do? how can i debugg this? I print out the whole memory during
the FILO search and can not see any LBIO signature.