[coreboot] [patch] update crossgcc

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Sat Dec 4 15:47:08 CET 2010

On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 05:46:49PM -0700, Marc Jones wrote:

> >> ScottD and Patrick have tested on a few platforms. Has anyone else
> >> tested this? Are we ready for an Ack?
> >>
> >> Marc
> >
> > Acked-by: Stefan Reinauer <stepan at coreboot.org>
> >

> r6137

Yup, also did a few tests on mingw and Linux, didn't notice any issues
so far and both abuilds did complete without errors. I'll test on a
bunch of boards (Intel, VIA, others) soonish but I don't expect issues.

Uwe.
--
http://hermann-uwe.de     | http://sigrok.org
http://randomprojects.org | http://unmaintained-free-software.org