[coreboot] Buying CPU and memory for board M2V-MX_SE with S3 support

Fengwei Zhang namedylan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 21:19:38 CET 2010

Hi all,

I am going to buy CPU and memory for board M2V-MX_SE with S3 support.
According to Ruldof, the CPU with core stepping BH-G1, DH-G2 and BH-G2
might support S3.

I am considering to buy AMD Sempron 64 LE-1300, and its core stepping is
DH-G2. How do you think? Following is the link of this CPU

Another question is about the RAM. What is size of RAM that you would
suggest to use? The goal is to make sure S3 would work.

I would appreciate any precious suggestions and comments.