[coreboot] arima irq issues

Knut Kujat knuku at gap.upv.es
Tue Feb 2 09:18:44 CET 2010

Hi,
I used to have the same problems with mptable but because my entrance in
mptable for my network devices weren't correct so they never got an irq
assigned. Could you send in a lspci -vvv (with vendor bios)  and the
lines from mptable where you assign irq to your network device(s?)?

Thanks,
Knut Kujat.