[coreboot] MSC board CXB-A945M

Wolfgang Schaefer wolfgang.schaefer at funkwerk-avionics.com
Tue Feb 2 16:08:33 CET 2010

Dear Stefan,
I'm in contact with the BIOs developer of this mainboard. I get the
original BIOs and the flash and recovery tool from him.

Now I will start with the D945GCLF and try to get work the superIO.

Kind Regards,
Wolfgang

Dipl. Ing. (FH) Wolfgang Schaefer
Senior System Engineer

Funkwerk Avionics GmbH
Riedweg 5, D-89081 ULM / Germany

Phone:    +49-731-93697-50
Fax:      +49-731-93697-79
E-mail:   wolfgang.schaefer at funkwerk-avionics.com
Internet: www.funkwerk-avionics.com

Sitz der Gesellschaft / Registered Office:
Gewerbestrasse 2, D-86875 Waal/Germany
Handelsregister / Commercial Register:
Amtsgericht Kempten HRB 5360
Geschäftsführer / Managing Director: