[coreboot] newconfig to Kconfig for Dummies

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:17:48 CET 2010

It's close to SMP, but if you have a dual K8 with single-core processors,
you can set LOGICAL_CPUS=0.  For testing, you could do that with dual-core
processors to disable the siblings... right?

I guess it comes down to the fact that we should document it.  If we can't
define it succinctly on the mailing list, the chance that we're going to be
able to come up with a descriptive CONFIG_ name is small.

Myles