[coreboot] Patch to add MSI MS-9652 support to CoreBoot
kb9vqf at pearsoncomputing.net
Wed Feb 10 01:34:06 CET 2010
Attached is a patch to add support for the MSI MS-9652 board to CoreBoot.
The PCI routing tables and ACPI implementation are incomplete; I have all
the functionality I need at this time so I will probably not be fixing
The board boots and the following items work under the newconfig build system
* Two quad core Opteron Barcelona processors (with previously sent patch)
* ECC DDR2 memory, all DIMM slots are functional
* Both on-board NIC cards, with factory MAC addresses being read properly
* Serial port
* PS2 keyboard/mouse
* All four on-board USB ports
* The flashrom utility, all functions
What does not work
* PCI/PCIe slot IRQs
* SMP, without previously sent patch
SeaBIOS/gPXE load properly and Linux boots up over PXE with no problems.
An attempt was made to port the board to KConfig, however this port is
untested and may or may not function correctly.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 101656 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the coreboot