[coreboot] Patch to add MSI MS-9652 support to CoreBoot

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 02:30:50 CET 2010

This looks fine to me, with a few nits which you might want to consider.

ms9652_fam10/cache_as_ram_auto.c

I would love to see that "cache_as_ram_auto.c" name go away. It has no
meaning. A common new name is
romstage.c

If you could consider this it would be better.

You might want to look at the cmos options file and make sure it makes
sense for your board. We've all gotten in the habit of copying other
boards --this file goes back 9 years :-)

Anyway, this stuff is fixable after a commit, so as far as I'm concerned this is

Acked-by: Ronald G. Minnich <rminnich at gmail.com>

If you are using this for a product, would you be willing to write a
little about your use of coreboot for the wiki? I'd like to start
highlighting "design wins" for coreboot. I had a discussion with a
vendor and I realized that we need to start making a more "business
oriented" presence on the web page, with providers and users of
coreboot highlighted. In other words, we need some shameless promotion
:-)

Thanks for the port!

ron