[coreboot] Adopt a patch

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Tue Feb 23 12:51:00 CET 2010

On 23.02.2010 11:43, Patrick Georgi wrote:
> On http://patchwork.coreboot.org/project/coreboot/list/ you can find a
> patchwork installation which tracks our mailing list, keeping watch over
> submitted patches and the discussions related to them.
> Please feel encourage to look there for patches that seem to be
> forgotten, and review them, bring them alive again, and make sure, they
> can get in (or get improved on, if they need more work).

Thanks for starting this effort, Patrick.
I am going through the flashrom patches from time to time, and there the
overview is pretty current (and yes, we have a massive backlog of board
enable patches because testers usually disappear after the code works
for them).

"I do consider assignment statements and pointer variables to be among
computer science's most valuable treasures."
-- Donald E. Knuth