[coreboot] Kconfig Fix for H8QME-2+.

Knut Kujat knuku at gap.upv.es
Wed Feb 24 14:42:19 CET 2010

Stefan Reinauer escribió:
> On 2/24/10 9:35 AM, Knut Kujat wrote:
>> The attached patch does several fixes so the H8QME-2+ boards builds and
>> boots successfully with Kconfig.
>> I also corrected some issues regarding mptables.
>> /Signed-off-by: Knut Kujat <knuku at gap.upv.es>
> Wow... about a Megabyte of heap and 64kb stack? That's quite a lot... It
> will definitely break S3 as it's currently implemented (assumes that all
> of coreboot fits in 1MB, code, heap, stack)
> Stefan

the big heap is because of some experiments I was doing with some htx
cards on one it told me at a certain point of the boot process that
malloc failed so I started increasing the heap size  until I was so
annoyed about none of the values were working so I "aimed high" but
without card I got it booting with  heap size = 0xc000. So which value
should go into the Kconfig file ? I guess 0xc000?!

Knut Kujat.