[coreboot] coreboot_apc woes

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 01:00:06 CET 2010

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 4:14 PM, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd like to hear Marc Jones comment on the value of this feature.
>
> My impression was that it has little value.

It has been a long time since I have looked at this too and my focus
was really on the Fam10 stuff. IIRC the feature isn't used in the
normal build of Serengeti_Cheetah. It apc_auto isn't built in if
failover is used. With failover, HT reset, and memory init, it got
extremely complicated (error prone) with this path and it didn't save
that much time. Did those other platforms really use it or was it just
an option left in?

What does Ward's K8 platforms use?

Marc
--