[coreboot] FOSDEM2010 devroom needs speakers :)

Luc Verhaegen libv at skynet.be
Mon Jan 4 15:57:23 CET 2010

I am not entirely sure when the FOSDEM organizers will need their
schedule data for printing the folder, but i doubt there is much time

Therefor we should try to finalize the schedule for our devroom ASAP.

This means that for each of the 6 available slots, the following needs
to be available on the wiki page: speaker name, talk title and talk

I remember that after some limited armtwisting Peter agreed to hold the
"main" coreboot talk and carldaniel agreed to hold the "main" flashrom

Next to that, i was going to talk about board enable RE-ing, you can see
an example of the information that needs to be collected on

Luc Verhaegen.