[coreboot] build service results for r4997
info at coresystems.de
Mon Jan 4 21:32:13 CET 2010
Dear coreboot readers!
This is the automatic build system of coreboot.
The developer "oxygene" checked in revision 4997 to
the coreboot repository. This caused the following
- Fix UDELAY options and HAVE_INIT_TIMER [kconfig]
(defaults to UDELAY_IO again, like newconfig)
- Use UDELAY_TSC on Via C7 [kconfig]
- Support Tinybootblock on Intel CPUs
- set XIP location correctly for Tinybootblock on Intel
- provide correct XIP location in Tinybootblock configuration
- Make kontron/986lcd-m use Tinybootblock
- Some kconfig fixes to kontron/986lcd-m [kconfig]
Signed-off-by: Patrick Georgi <patrick.georgi at coresystems.de>
Acked-by: Stefan Reinauer <stepan at coresystems.de>
Compilation of intel:xe7501devkit is still broken
See the error log at http://qa.coreboot.org/log_buildbrd.php?revision=4997&device=xe7501devkit&vendor=intel&num=2
If something broke during this checkin please be a pain
in oxygene's neck until the issue is fixed.
If this issue is not fixed within 24h the revision should
be backed out.
coreboot automatic build system
More information about the coreboot