[coreboot] coreboot and MSM800BEV

Piotr Piwko piotr.piwko at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 08:30:35 CET 2010

2010/1/7 ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com>:
> But those SMB errors really should be fixed. That's just a very bad
> thing to happen.

Yes, I agree. I suppose that the mentioned error is related with wrong
SMB initialization function. I am going to look at values of SMB
registers when my board is booted from vendor BIOS and compare they
with coreboot values. I hope it will point me.

But first, I will check this coreboot BIOS on MSM800SEV board. It
should work correctly, isn't it?

Thank you all for your engagement. I will inform about progress in this case.

Have a nice day!

--
Piotr Piwko
http://www.embedded-engineering.pl/