[coreboot] coreboot and MSM800BEV

Piotr Piwko piotr.piwko at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 11:38:00 CET 2010

2010/1/12 Piotr Piwko <piotr.piwko at gmail.com>:
> I attached the first log of coreboot-v3 booting process for
> adl/msm800sev board. As we can see there are the same errors with SMB.
> I suppose they are related as previously with the references to DIMM1
> which are not present in this board.

OK, I fixed it by assigning the DIMM0 device address to the DIMM1
definition in mainboard/adl/msm800sev/initram.c file:

//#define DIMM1 ((u8) 0xA2)
#define DIMM1 DIMM0

> LAR: Run file fallback/initram/segment0 failed: No such file.
> Fallback failed. Try normal boot

It seems that my coreboot image was built in normal boot mode while it
tries use fallback boot. How can I enable the fallback mode in
building process or enforce the use of the normal mode in booting
process?

Thanks in advance,

--
Piotr Piwko