[coreboot] coreboot and MSM800BEV

Piotr Piwko piotr.piwko at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 15:45:45 CET 2010

I had removed the the 'wbinvd' cache invalidation function, and then a
boot process moved on. Now it hangs on 'FATAL: NO VSA found!' error'.
In order to fix it I've added VSA to my coreboot image by following

build/util/lar/lar -C lzma -a build/bios.bin ./build/gpl_vsa_lx_102.bin:blob/vsa

After that, the boot process hangs on 'Done printk() buffer move'. It
seems like the VSA is not placed in a proper place in the whole bios
image. Do you know any other possibilities to include the VSA in
coreboot image?

Thanks in advance for interest.

Piotr Piwko