[coreboot] coreboot and MSM800BEV

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed Jan 13 18:28:40 CET 2010

On 13.01.2010 15:45, Piotr Piwko wrote:
> I had removed the the 'wbinvd' cache invalidation function, and then a
> boot process moved on. Now it hangs on 'FATAL: NO VSA found!' error'.

Hm. I know the that piece of v3 code rather well and if wbinvd fails (or
your code does unexpected things like hanging after wbinvd) it is a
pretty sure sign that RAM is not working correctly.

I can test my GeodeLX systems with current v3 once I get a chance (will
take a few weeks, though, because I'm preparing for final exams).

Regards,
Carl-Daniel

--
Developer quote of the year:
"We are juggling too many chainsaws and flaming arrows and tigers."