[coreboot] Memtest86+ failing on coreboot system.

Knut Kujat knuku at gap.upv.es
Fri Jan 22 00:09:59 CET 2010

sorry, of course. I did the necessary changes on the alrady existing
supermicro h8dmr_fam10 board to make it work on a h8qme_fam10.

Supermicro H8QME-2+
4 CPUs (Opterons)
16 GB ram
AMD 8132

I used the memtest that comes with the OPENSuse 11.2 installation CD I
also installed memtest to my grub boot menu.
Seems like memtest doesn't find any memory at all?! But linux boots fine
and recognized the whole memory amount. I already did some benchmarks and
they finished without any problems.

> can you remind us what hardware this is?
> ron

Knut Kujat