[coreboot] Memtest86+ failing on coreboot system.

Knut Kujat knuku at gap.upv.es
Mon Jan 25 17:13:40 CET 2010

Hi,
I would love to send the new board to the list but there are several
issues still remaining like:
- SMBus gets irq 0 instead of 5
- ACPI not working
- booting interrupts for about 4 minutes on "Stage: loading
fallback/coreboot_ram @ 0x200000 (360448 bytes), entry @ 0x200000"

and the strangest thing: I created a new folder h8qme_fam10 (I was
working in h8dmr_fam10 all the time)  made the different changes to be
able to compile everything correctly and now it refuses to boot. It just
halts somewhere or does several soft resets at different places.

bye!

PS: Ward, if you are still interested I can send it to you.