[coreboot] [PATCH]RCA RM4100 and Thomson IP1000 auto.c rework
joe at settoplinux.org
Fri Jan 29 19:46:28 CET 2010
This is a rework patch for the RCA RM4100 and Thomson IP1000. A few of
the changes include:
1. Setting up the PCI Host Bridge registers (not doing this was causing
random unexpected exception errors)
2. Setting up some LPC registers
3. dropping the early lpc code to disable the TCO timer. This probably
can also be dropped from the i82801xx code too. To my suprise the is an
LPC register that disables this completely (0xd4).
4. move gpio code to run earlier.
5. all this needs to be done pre-raminit
Build and Run tested. See patch.
Signed-off-by: Joseph Smith <joe at settoplinux.org>
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the coreboot