[coreboot] #167: Support for new ION2 (Intel NM10 chipset)

coreboot svn at coreboot.org
Wed Jul 21 08:52:51 CEST 2010

#167: Support for new ION2 (Intel NM10 chipset)
    Reporter:  niklas.lonn@…          |          Owner:  stepan@…
        Type:  defect                 |         Status:  new
   Component:  coreboot               |       Keywords:  NM10,ION2,Intel,Asus
Dependencies:                         |   Patch Status:  there is no patch
 I have read that the ION platform is not supported because nVidia doesn't
 release the datasheets in public, however, a new ION2 platform is
 availabl, having an Intel NM10 north/south-bridge combo with open datashet

 The motherboard of my interest is this one (Probably many others too):

Ticket URL: <https://tracker.coreboot.org/trac/coreboot/ticket/167>
coreboot <http://www.coreboot.org/>