[coreboot] Re PATCH: ECS P6IWP-Fe

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Thu Jun 10 17:51:57 CEST 2010

On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 17:39:45 -0400, Joseph Smith <joe at settoplinux.org>
> On 06/09/2010 12:01 PM, Joseph Smith wrote:
>> On Wed, 09 Jun 2010 16:26:31 +0200, "anders at jenbo.dk"<anders at jenbo.dk>
>> wrote:
>>> Agreed, the only reason I haven't done car yet is that I haven't had a
>>> board where the best match to copy from used CAR. I defiantly hav plans
>> for
>>> updating all the boards I have to car but I am waiting til I hit a
>>> where car is the best match or I run out if board / easy targets.
>>> By then I might help out with porting the 440bx boards (is 440lx
> below?).
>> No worries CAR for i810/socket_370 will be coming on the next few days
> :-)
>> I am really excited to get rid of that model_6xx clump-o-crap.
> Anders in case your curious, I will be porting the Intel D810E2CB.
Update: Almost done with this port :-) It will be done today.
I should write a blog about porting your board in 48 hours or less :-)

My 1GHz PIII FC-PGA Copermine is not supported yet, so what better way to
kick off CAR for Socket 370 :-)

Anyways, then I can dig out my box of 370's and start testing and sending
CAR patches for all of them.

Oh, Anders don't forget to update wiki with your new port.

Joseph Smith