[coreboot] AMD740G - Not supported yet?

GS Hunt garyhunt at mnsi.net
Fri Jun 25 02:45:04 CEST 2010

Alright then. I will give it a try then.

I was looking at the suggested links on coreboot to buy bios chips, and
couldn't decide what chip would work. It takes some socketed spi chip.
On my particualar board it is 1 MB, but and some other 740G boards seem
to have 4 and 8 MB Its an 8 pin  chip. Any suggestions on a suitable
bios chip would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gary