[coreboot] Jetway PA78VM5 porting problems

Myles Watson mylesgw at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 05:20:33 CEST 2010

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 4:55 PM, Qing Pei Wang <wangqingpei at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi all,
>    my PA78VM5 which is 780V+700 . coreboot contiued alloc memory while the
> PCI enumerating. the log is attached
> any suggestion would be fine for me to try.

Could you put in some debugging print statements in pci_scan_bus?

	right after this line:
printk(BIOS_DEBUG, "PCI: pci_scan_bus for bus %02x\n", bus->secondary);
	add:
printk(BIOS_DEBUG, “pci_scan_bus min_devfn %x max_devfn %x \n”,
min_devfn, max_devfn);

The max_devfn should be < 0x18 so that the fam10 doesn’t get
enumerated again.  It looks like you're not getting out of the loop.

Thanks,
Myles