[coreboot] YABEL debug broken again

Joseph Smith joe at settoplinux.org
Fri Mar 5 13:11:23 CET 2010

On 03/05/2010 04:42 AM, Pattrick Hueper wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i am trying to get a setup to fix this... but i cant even compile...
> in menuconfig for qemu i cant seem to set CONFIG_DEBUG and thus
> enabling YABEL_DEBUG breaks the build.
> If i manually set CONFIG_DEBUG=y in .config and then run make
> oldconfig, CONFIG_DEBUG is unset again.
>
> Help?
>
> Regards, Pattrick

>>> Yes.

>>> Well I was kind of looking forward to the vbe debug. Hmm.
>>
>> You'd still get some information from the debugging statements that work,
>> but the statements referencing undefined variables are not likely to give
>> you any good information.

Hello Pattrick.
We made the CONFIG_DEBUG automatic.

-------------------------
Author: myles
Date: Fri Feb 19 20:08:11 2010
New Revision: 5131

Log:
1. Change CONFIG_DEBUG to DEBUG in util/x86emu/*
2. Make DEBUG depend on CONFIG_YABEL_DEBUG_FLAGS being nonzero

Attached is a copy of my config.h for reference.

Joseph Smith
Set-Top-Linux
www.settoplinux.org