[coreboot] 440BX DRAM buffer strength patch status / My roadmap / Have fun

Keith Hui buurin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 02:07:53 CET 2010

Is someone out there still having fun with my 440BX patch?

It contains no arrays and won't crash romcc again - it still compiles fine
after romcc went to hell and back. :-P

I am happy to see RS780 support added too. I have one such board - ASUS
M4A785TD-M EVO. But I'll need to build an SPI adapter for my Willem before I
can start participating.

After I add as much BX support as I can, it will be time to attack SIS 630
(aka port it from coreboot v1), but datasheet for that thing isn't the
easiest to find. Also I want to see if I can do Intel 430HX - this supports
Pentium/MMX/K6, and predates BX for a few years. I have datasheet, but this
chipset hasn't been done before.

Because I have a board of each chipset.

I'm going on vacation for the next 3 days. In the meantime, have fun.

Keith