[coreboot] Patch (GSOC 2010)

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 23:00:55 CET 2010

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 3:29 AM, Arun Pandian <arun.gsoc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am a graduate student planning to submit a proposal for GSOC 2010 to work
> on a project for Coreboot. I found on the project web site that sending a
> valid patch to the list is required to demonstrate my ability to work with
> the code base.
> Can any one suggest a simple task that I could work on?
> Thanks in advance.
> Regards,
> Arun Pandian

Hi Arun,

I don't have a specific idea but you could look at trac bugs. There
might be simple task there.

We are also trying to reduce the number of warnings in the builds. You
could look to see if there are any you can fix. Do you have a coreboot
supported platform? That would be a good place to start.

Join us on IRC, freenode #coreboot, too.