[coreboot] [commit] r5261 - in trunk/src/cpu/amd: car model_fxx

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Fri Mar 19 14:15:02 CET 2010

On 3/19/10 1:15 PM, Peter Stuge wrote:
> repository service wrote:
>
>> The parameters of memset() should be
>> memset(addr, value, size), right?
>>
> ..
>
>> Trailing white spaces are also deleted.
>>
> Please don't combine whitespace changes with other changes.
> Whitespace changes are good, but they should be a separate commit.
> (Since they are trivial changes, they can also be self-acked.)

I want to vote for the opposite. Please always and only combine
whitespace changes with local changes of a specific piece of code.
Otherwise you might waste someone's local changes with your whitespace
without even touching that particular code. Also then you only change
files that you really change, making svn log output slightly more useful.

Stefan